Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pelicans at dusk.



I just got back from my little getaway to the lake. I came back with my camera loaded with pictures and while I never tire of sunsets on the lake, I thought I would post something different . The last evening that we spent there my hubby took me accross to where the pelicans wade about on the lake. It was late , in fact very dark when we got back. The sky was threatening but the water was very still. I took a hundred or so photos of the pelicans. Most of which did not turn out due to the low light and the bobbing of the boat. But even still it was beautiful to see, and I managed to get a few shoots I really like. I love the dreamlike quality of these ones. Did you notice the guy in to top pic looking under the water for something to eat?

1 comment: