Thursday, February 11, 2010

A new day

I went out early to take pictures of the clouds. I was hoping to get a picture of the sun coming up . As it turned out I was about an hour before sunrise. Cold and tired of standing I asked myself "what the heck are you doing out here?' And the answer came.. When I was a single mom with five children I would have been so envious of the woman who had the luxury to stand outside and take photos for an hour or two everyday. So instead of cursing the cold I went and got some mittens and gave thanks. It looks like the universe said "You're welcome". But now I have another question.. Have I used my responsiblities as an excuse all this time. And where will I go , what can I acheive , now that I am starting to realize that I am the one holding myself back?

No comments:

Post a Comment