Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Call it Serendipity



The clouds looming on the horizon held some promise of a colourful sunset , so I headed out for a drive. As the time got closer to sunset the clouds started to flatten to a boring sky... yeesh. Maybe I could find some swans, or the elk herd that had been hanging around the neighbourhood. I drove for an hour and started to come home dejected, when I thought I would just stop and see how much the creek at the end of our driveway had thawed. Was I surprised!! There was a very fat looking beaver having his supper. I managed to take a few shots as he was... well busy as a beaver. Sorry , I couldnt help myself. I was thrilled as the only times I have managed to take any shots of them they were like pose 2 .. swimming away. Which he did when he finally noticed his audience. I cant even tell you how often I set out to take pics of something and end up with something totally different and wonderful.. lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment