Thursday, September 30, 2010

Learn, learn , learn...that's all I ever do

Ok This is NOT a video.. It is an example of time lapse photography. I have always wanted to try and today I thought it would be a good day as the breeze was blowing quite briskly and I thought you would be able to see fall in action. Well as it turned out there was not too much action unless you count the surprise appearance by Diva dog .. Bear. This is my first ever attempt at this so bear (no pun intended) with me please. If nothing else enjoy James Blunt music that I added. Although I feel that this has been a lukewarm success I am inspired and now that I have tried the technique I am sure I am going to do more.

2 comments:

  1. What was the actual time frame? What lapse between pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the actual timeframe was about 3 hours.. and I dont know the actual time between pics as I was firing them manually. I had to weed out alot as I dont have a program for putting them in movie form . I just used a program I had for slideshows. I would liked to have shown 10 or so images a second but the minimum for this program was one per second.

    ReplyDelete