Monday, May 9, 2011

Sloth and Gluttony




The last ten days have been full of celebrations, food, friends, family,babies, cake, late nights, late mornings, laughter, love and did I mention FOOD. I noticed yesterday that I was feeling happier and more relaxed than I have in a very long time. The downside of this blissful decadance was this morning. After pulling my reluctant and expanding rearend out of bed at 4;45 ... that's right A.M. I took it to get tortured at bootcamp. It was a slaughter really. I almost broke into tears at one point. How could ten days of sloth and gluttony have gotten me so far behind. I was determined to get back on track. That is after I went for a not so healthy breakfast with my sweetheart of a Daughter in law. She gave me these wonderful blue orchids, a giant balloon...(barely fit in my car) and a little friend for squirrel. Thank you guys soo much , you sure know how to show a fat girl a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment