Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas In My Heart

Last night we went to visit Floyd's sister and hubby. She is a incredible crafty woman who sells her beautiful creations. I admired a scarf that she made. She instantly told me she would give me a ball of yarn and a set of needles to get me started making one of my own. As I watched the ruffled scarf rolling out from my needles this morning. It struck me that she had given me such a gift. She could have given me a scarf , but instead she gave me the feeling that comes from creating something beautiful. A touch of the passion she feels for her craft. I hope whom ever comes to have this lovely scarf draped around their neck feels a tiny bit of that. Who knows maybe it will be keeping my neck as warm as it has made my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment