Thursday, February 16, 2012

Project 7


This week I had a hard time coming up with an idea. 
 With all the things I want to do and try you wouldnt think that would be an issue. I hope my brain can keep fresh ideas coming for the next 45 projects.
This week I decided to try a new media. I have seen these inks around and thought I would like to give them a whirl.
For this project I decided that I would do this like a research project.
 I made detailed list of all the techniques I was going to try.
Made lists of the materials I would try... 5 different kinds of paper.
My plan was to try the different techniques with each of the papers and compare results.
After the first technique the other side of my brain took over and lists and written results were gone.


 Sure messed up alot of paper... teehee 

Lots of interesting things happen with this media.. that sure makes it fun to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment