Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Too Dark To See The Light.

I was shooting northern lights last night, so in an effort to gather as much light as possible. long exposure..wide open apeture .. and ISO as high as it would go. Tripod, for a change. The sight of this red cloud took my breath away. I noticed it when checking my photos in camera.. and then I started to really  look and could see a slight blush on the cloud with the naked eye. I wonder how many times the night sky is full of colour and we , with our only human eyes, just cant take it in. I feel so lucky.
I am thinking I should go to bed. Okay I will but just one more peek outside... just in case I'm missing something.

1 comment:

  1. ok that does it! I am going to have to come stay with you for a week or 10...not only the NL's but dang...look at how bright the stars are! I have so much city light around here I can barely see them.

    ReplyDelete