Sunday, June 17, 2012

Monday

This last weekend has lasted a month, well it seems that way. No not because the weekend drug on for what seemed like a month. The month went as fast and fun as a weekend. The whole month was spent doing things mostly reserved ( in normal lifestyles) for weekend activities. Hanging out with friends, car shopping, spending time with family, going out for meals, and gathering around a couple of campfires.
    My phone has been out of order for a couple of days, this meant I was going to have to wrestle with hubby for computer time. I was shocked to realize that it has been a month since I even uploaded pictures to the computer.
     I have taken a few ... like the incredible cloud show we had earlier this month, but mostly I have been partyin it up.
I'm tired... tired and worried that I may be running behind time for my work.
 I got a few calls last week asking for more of my work.. one of those places is completely out of my cards, and I have alot of things to get a handle on for my upcoming solo show.
Well I guess the weekend is over.. time to get cracking.
Tomorrow is Monday and if I play my cards right and work very hard maybe I can get friday off... the boss is kind of a party animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment