Saturday, December 29, 2012

For the fun of it?!

Anyone that knows me knows I'm addicted to the apps. Yes I said it. It's out in the open. They say the first step is admitting a problem.
I have apps for everything but my favorite app currently is the Nike app that records my walk/run progress.
I never take a walk without it and if it fails while I'm walking ( which it has done) I am crushed.
I have logged over 170 miles since I started using it in sept and am looking forward to logging 500 in the coming year.
Yesterday I went outside to say goodbye to a friend who had stopped for coffee. The weather was just above freezing. Sooo nice after the deep freeze. I thought I would walk down to the end of the driveway.
I was enjoying myself so much I ended up walking over a mile before It stopped bring fun and started to seem like a workout.
So I had to walk home again and all this time without an app to record my progress.
Yup app free just like the good ok days. No photo with this post cause as I stated above I was sans app.
The world she is a changin'

No comments:

Post a Comment