Monday, April 13, 2009

Early in the day the first guests started to arrive in their Easter finery.

This little darling made those bunny ears at her daycare and wore them for much of the day.



New ground was explored . The explorations were led by Reese but Emily happily followed suit


The boat races were a runaway success!




And I hope I never become the kind of grandmother who doesn't think its fun to make a boat out of Styrofoam ,sail it down the muddy runoff , or sit on the floor and do a puzzle. I think one of my favorite rewards this Easter came as we walked back muddy, wet , cold , and happy to the house ready for baths and my granddaughter said to me " Grandma I smell like a wet human". Ah the riches of grand motherhood are great!





1 comment:

  1. Long after you are gone from their lives, these girls are going to remember these days with you...they are very lucky to have you...

    ReplyDelete