Saturday, April 18, 2009

Leading Man


You may recognize this bull . He starred in another well known feature about a month ago. That posting was about an extreme weather phenomenon as well. That time it was a morning snow storm. I actually went out to capture the raindrops glistening from the trees . I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't seem to do it justice . On my disheartened trip back to the house I was stunned by the first rainbow of the year. It just says to me dont ever give up because what you get may be even better than the thing you thought you missed.

2 comments:

  1. This one made me say "Ooooh!" Great pic. He doesn't look quite so desolate now, but still lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't show in the pics but he is in that pasture with 5 of his best bull pals.

    ReplyDelete