Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yes Virginia..

Today I was feeling heavy most of the day. Questioning my right to be happy when there is so much evil and injustice in the world. I shed more than a few tears for a little girl, I did not even know, murdered by someone who was supposed to protect her. I thought about how the negative impact of that, was rippling so far out. I found myself seeking comfort in all my usual places, to no avail. Then this evening I happened to glance out the window. And my tears of sorrow changed to tears of wonder, joy, and love. I wondered if God had heard all my prayers and questions today. Although I am not totally at peace I do feel much better. I hope you are in the arms of an angel Clare.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing photo...I will say, you may have short summers, but God has given you some beautiful sights to see and share. Its like a sunset rainbow.

    I don't know why either...when did our children become "throw aways"?

    ReplyDelete