Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good Morning World


Last night I didn't sleep well. Finally at 430 I decided to quit rolling around in bed and do something. Ohhhh fog, great day for the kind of pics I love to take. Dewy spiderwebs and dreamlike treelines kept me enthralled. So much so that I would look up from whatever I was concentrating on to see another wonder that wasnt there before. The transient quality of nature is one of the reasons I love to photograph outside. In one moment something will take your breath away and the next moment it's gone. A wonderful gift for me this morning was something I have never seen before..... a white rainbow. It was only there for a short time and my pics didnt really do it justice, so I am afraid you will have to find your own white rainbow. Sorry. I only hope that it wasnt a once in a life time thing as I will be forever searching for another.

1 comment:

  1. I, also, love the foggy morning pictures...yours and mine :)

    ReplyDelete