Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Gardening DIY

Face it who is more of a Do-it-yourselfer than a gardener. After all they grow there own food. And fill their spaces with pretty flora. This is a little project that I decided to do when I went crawling through my garden shed in search of a pretty something to plant some pansies in. The wagon normally reserved for pansies is filled with dirt and nasturtium seed. Everything I used in this project I had on hand. Basket was one destined for the dumpster and leftover paint. Bit of glue and a garbage bag cut in half. The hardest part was waiting for the glue to dry on the home made garbage bag liner.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Wanna come and do some for me now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pansy's one of my favorites, only flower beside stink weed, and dandylions i never got introuble for picking for grandma thanks for the memory ;ps love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by ladies, I have been getting a lot of spam on this blog so have been moderating annoying comments. Pansy's are one of those old fashioned favorites that just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete