Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lessons

This guy reminded me of something today.
I was feeling very frustrated, hurt, angry and let down.
I was trying hard to process it all when he jumped in my lap. He is not prissy and regal like Oinker. He is more the teddy bear lover type.
Since his shave he loves to be touched. I started to Stroke his now velvety hair, tenderly as he has some spots that were damaged from the matted mess. He seems so grateful and relieved. He literally rolled and rolled in my arms trying to get as much contact as possible. I laughed as he head bunted me in the forehead. He purred like a chainsaw and with eyes closed his head relaxed backward I saw a look of pure rapture and thought. Wow cat you sure know how to enjoy the moment. In that instant I knew that I was going to make more of an effort to enjoy my moment and stop giving in to stuff that I have no control over.
The whole world could probably use a kitty cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment