Friday, November 5, 2010

Vince ... is that you?

This is the scene I saw as I was headed into town yesterday morning. I knew I had to stop and try to get it. I was meeting my daughter for some playhouse shopping so I just snapped a few and moved on. This morning when I loaded the pics on my computer.. I said .. WOW just like a Van Gogh painting! Funny thing was yesterday I saw a guy that looked so much like Vincent that I mused about it all day. I dont think Vinnie would be driving a white utility van though.. or would he?

2 comments:

  1. Soon as I saw this one I thought...wow! look like a painting... Beautiful....and I think Vinnie would be driving a utility van...heck..he didn't have much, did he???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope from everything I have read .. he sure didnt. Maybe he would be borrowing his brother Theo's van.

    ReplyDelete