Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blue


I have been very busy the last few days. My mom has been visiting and besides sitting outside drinking endless pots of coffee and visiting , I have had tons of company. Kids , cards, shared meals, laughs and hugs. Balancing out the side of my life that sometimes gets to be kind of solitary. One of my favorite things in the last few days was my hot air balloon ride. I cant really explain the high, the bliss, the feeling of floating that has been with me all day. Although blue has never really been one of my favorite colours , I gained a new fondness for it today. I did not take this pic but for sentimental reasons it is one I will cherish.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...they let you actually go IN the balloon...I wish I could have been there just to watch the expressions on your face...I don't know who would be more excited...the artist in you or the adventurer in you. I am so glad you got to experience the thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going in the balloon was one of my favorite parts of the whole experience.

    ReplyDelete