Saturday, July 3, 2010

Early Morning Revelations

A photographer is always burning the candle at both ends in this country. The best light for photography is early just after sunrise and just before sunset. I headed outside this morning in my pyjamas ...again. Barely awake but the golden light beckoning me to open my eyes to the beauty it was showcasing just for me. As I pushed myself to take the required amount of photos.. remember I had promised myself 500 photos a week, I thought... why am I doing this. The answer is partially obvious. My creative side cant resist creating a wonderous dream world for myself. When I loaded my images I thought, Wow I have alot of pictures here even with my harsh editing. I have decided that I am going to 1. Get them backed up properly. 2. Get a little harsher on the editing. 3. Start printing and framing. 4. Start looking for a place to show.
5. Accept that I am a photographer and try to embrace the lifestyle it demands. Phew.. My five step plan for success, sounds easy , huh?! I think putting it out there will help me to accomplish it. Thanks Pat for inspiring me to start a blog.. it has been a wonderful road.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting it...your photos bring me great pleasure..

    ReplyDelete