Sunday, July 11, 2010

A mother's love


Today was a busy but easy day, we went to my husband's family reunion breakfast. The family had been together all weekend and today was the day when everyone says goodbye for another two years, promises to call and get together more often and gets all the hugs.. my favorite part of the get- togethers. I met a lovely couple from our area that I didnt know before, saw one daughter at the store and hung out there for awhile... and when we got home we were greeted my Julie , Tom and their two girls, just chillin at our house . But my favorite part of the whole day would be the moment that the wind carried barely audible strains of my daughter singing to my ears... Itsy bitsy spider... brings a tear, a memory, and knowledge that the circle of love continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment