Sunday, July 25, 2010

Two in the moon


Once again I was given the chance to learn the lesson... always listen to that little whisper inside... the one that is barely audible.. or is it even audible? Is it just a feeling.. is it God tapping on your shoulder saying look over there? Some would say it's being in the right place at the right time. Luck .. I have a hard time with that one. I guess I want to beleive that as I become open to the universe.. it opens to me. Anyway I saw the full moon peeking over the trees tonight. Big and orange, the trees just grazing the bottom. My viewpt was a little bland . So I hopped in the car driving down the road to where I thought it was a little more interesting. Something ( little voice) told me to get down in the ditch ( shorts and flipflops) and try to capture some grass siloutted in the moon. How I managed to catch these guys resting is beyond me.. but I am so glad I did, even with forty mosquito bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment